- How do I retrieve Gong API?
- The Gong Integration will be enabled for the respective Org by Koncert Support. Please email email@example.com to enable the Third Party Integrations in the Settings tab.
- Once completed, the Authorize button will be enabled for Gong under Dialers » Settings » Third Party Integrations.
- Can Gong be integrated into both CRM and Standalone sites?
Gong integration is applicable for both CRM (Salesforce and HubSpot) and Standalone Orgs.
- With Gong can we integrate with multiple Third-Party platforms?
The Gong Integration will not cause any issues connecting with other Third-Party platforms such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Outreach, and HubSpot.
If you have integrated your Koncert Org with more than one Third-Party Platform, Koncert can still integrate with Gong and write the call recordings into Gong.
- Do the Call Recording Settings need to be enabled for the Koncert-Gong Integration to work?
Call Recording settings are required to be enabled. This can be completed by anyone with a Manager Role in Koncert in the Remote Coach tab.
How will Gong work with Cadence?
Koncert will be able to write the call recording for any "Pending Calls" to Gong.
- Are there different ways a customer can connect Koncert to Gong?
The only way to complete the Koncert-Gong Integration is via Client ID and Secret Key from the Integrations in Gong. This will be added by Koncert Support.
- Is it possible to disconnect Koncert-Gong Integration at any time?
Yes, you can disconnect the integration from the Settings » Third Party Integrations tab.
- Will the recording still be available once the Koncert-Gong Integration has been disconnected?
Yes, all the recordings for calls prior to disconnecting will be available even after disconnecting the integration.
- Do the Koncert and Gong user details need to match?
No, only a valid email address is required to map Koncert users with Gong users.
- What will happen if the user doesn't have an active license with Gong?
The user must have an active license with Gong in order for the recordings to be imported to Gong.
- How long will it take for call recordings to show in Gong?
It takes 5-10 minutes to retrieve the recorded calls.
- How will you identify whether your Gong account is successfully integrated with Koncert?
A "Success!" message will be displayed once authorized and You will also see the Gong toggle button in ON position, which indicates that Gong has been successfully integrated with Koncert.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.