Koncert has integrated with Gong, which allows users to access the Koncert recorded calls and import them into Gong for analysis. With Gong, you can keep track of all the recorded calls, which are transcribed and analyzed for your sales growth.
To complete the integration with Gong, the following steps must be completed in Koncert » Settings » Third Party Integrations tab.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support at email@example.com to enable the Third Party Integrations tab under Settings.
Pre-requisites: Before setting up Gong in Koncert, log in to Gong with your credentials.
Below are the steps in this article that covers the Koncert-Gong Integration.
- After logging into the Koncert Portal (either Standalone or CRM), navigate to the Settings » Third Party Integrations tab.
- Click on the Authorize button.
- Upon clicking the Authorize button, the Gong Login page will pop up to authorize the use of your account.
- Login with your credentials. After successful login, the following window will pop up requesting you to grant access to your Gong account. Click Allow to authorize the access.
- Once your integration has been authorized, the below confirmation message will be displayed. Click Close.
- The Authorize button will be removed as the authorization has been completed. You will also see the Gong toggle button in ON position, which indicates that Gong has been successfully integrated with Koncert.
- The Disconnect and Connected Users button will be made available. Now, you can click on the Connected Users button which allows you to proceed with the next steps.
After completing the Koncert-Gong Integration, you must map Gong users to your Koncert users so the call recordings can be imported and analyzed.
- In the Third Party Integrations tab, click on the Connected Users button.
- In the Gong - Connected Users window, choose a user from the Gong User dropdown and map it with the corresponding Koncert users. Only the call recordings for the mapped users will be imported to Gong.
NOTE: By default, all the Koncert Users will be listed under the Name column. You will find all the Gong Users associated with your Gong account under the Gong User dropdown.
- After successfully mapping the users, the settings will be automatically saved. Also, the confirmation message ‘User Updated’ will be displayed.
Analyze the Call Recordings
Once Gong is integrated with Koncert, it takes 5-7 minutes to retrieve the recorded calls for further analysis.
Gong will only import Connected and Not Recorded calls, categorized based on the following scenarios:
|If the user reached the prospect and had a conversation with them with minimum of 1 minute||Connected Call|
|Conversation on one side only (prospect's or user's side) with minimum of 1 minute||Connected Call|
|Call continues to ring and there is no answer from the prospect||Not Recorded Call|
|Call dropped due to any reason||Not Recorded Call|
Under the Home tab » My Calls section of the Gong application, all the Connected Calls and Not Recorded Calls will be displayed.
The call recordings will be sorted and displayed by date.
Users can view the call information and analyze the recorded calls by clicking on it.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.