You can export the parked records by clicking on the Export button above the grid. The Parked records will be downloaded to your computer in ‘CSV’ format.
The exported CSV file contains the below information.
- Contact Name – Name of the prospect whose phone number was parked
- Account Name – Prospect’s Company name
- CRM ID - If integrated with a CRM, you will see the CRM ID. If it is a CSV file, Koncert will assign a CRM ID.
- Title – Title of the prospect
- Phone Number – Parked contact's phone number
- Phone Type – Phone Type (Direct Phone or Mobile or Phone, etc.) of the parked contact
- Date – Date when the contact was parked
- Rule Name – Name of the Parking Lot Rule under which the phone number was parked
- User Name – Name of the Talker
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.