The Parking Lot feature has been introduced to restrict the AI or Talkers from dialing phone numbers that were previously dialed & logged with negative outcomes (e.g. Wrong Contact, No Longer with the Company, etc). This can be achieved by creating a set of rules with preset criteria (Call Outcomes) under Administration » Parking Lot Rules. Phone numbers that match the criteria will be parked and restricted from dialing i.e. dialing will not be initiated for the numbers.
Step 1: Enable the Parking Lot feature
Step 2: Create/define Parking Lot Rules
How does it work?
After defining a rule:
- Koncert will create checkpoints on the following fields in the rule – Rule based on (AI or Talker), Dispositions (Call Outcomes), Occurrences along with the Phone Type column (e.g. Phone, Direct Phone (Mobile), etc.) and Rule Created date.
- Trace the phone numbers in the uploaded call list from the date the rule was created.
- Check for any match with the preset rule.
- If any match is found, Koncert will place the Parking icon on the matched Phone number of the prospect.
- Also, restrict dialing the parked phone number.
- The Parking Lot Rule is not applicable for the DNC Enabled prospects.
- If the prospect is added to the Parking Lot under one phone field but has a different Phone Type (i.e. Direct Phone) that matches the same criteria, that phone field will not be added to the Parking Lot.
Enable the Parking Lot feature
Please make sure you have Admin access. If you do not have, please reach out to Koncert Support at email@example.com so they can grant this access.
Create/define Parking Lot Rules
Once the Parking Lot feature has been enabled, you can find the following tabs under the Administration tab:
- Parking Lot Rules – Creating rules is the basics of the Parking Lot feature. Administrators or Managers with admin rights can define, edit, and delete the rules in the Parking Lot Rules tab.
- Parking Lot – Phone Numbers that match the criteria (defined in the Parking Lot Rules tab) will be parked and displayed under the Parking Lot tab.
Default Parking Lot rules
When a new Org is created, the Admin can view the following default parking Lot rules created for the AI - Call Dispositions:
- AI - Call Attempted - It indicates the Prospect's Phone number will be parked if the AI Engine logs the disposition Call Attempted 3 times for the prospect.
- AI - No Answer - It indicates the Prospect's Phone number will be parked if the AI Engine logs the disposition Call Attempted 10 times for the prospect.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.