The Koncert's Administration » Custom Fields tab is used to bring up the custom fields from Salesforce and enable them to be used in the Koncert portal.
By default, Koncert includes the standard fields of the Salesforce which are mandatory and cannot be deleted.
Add a new custom field
Below you can find instructions on how to add a new custom field:
- Click the Add a Field button at the top-right.
- Upon clicking the Add a Field button, a Salesforce Field Mapping window will be displayed.
- Select the required record type, then enter the required field name in the Koncert Field Name field, and select the required field that you want to enable in Koncert from the Salesforce Field Name dropdown.
NOTE: The mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- Click Save. A confirmation message saying ‘Custom Field Added’ will be displayed.
- The newly added field will be displayed under the Custom Fields tab, as shown below:
The created custom field will be added and available under the Session tab » Manage Columns window. You can make the field available under the Session tab if needed.
Refer to the article How do I move my columns around in AIFD Session? for detailed information.
In addition to this, you can edit the Custom field in the Prospect Information window or in the Call Disposition window » Prospect Fields, which will be automatically updated in Salesforce.
Delete a custom field
Below you can find instructions on how to delete a custom field:
- You can delete the custom fields by clicking the Delete icon under the Action column.
- The confirmation message shown below will be displayed. Click Delete to delete the custom field or click the Close icon to cancel the deletion process.
- After successful deletion, the message shown below will be displayed.
NOTE: You cannot delete the mandatory fields, as the Delete icon will be disabled and grayed out.
The mandatory fields are:
- Account Name
- Contact Name
- First Name
- Last Name
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.