After assigning licenses for Koncert products, you will receive a Welcome email from Koncert Support with a link to sign up for Workspace.
NOTE: The user signing up for the first time in Workspace will be considered an Admin user, where he can invite other users in the organization after successful sign-up.
Below you can find the steps to sign up for Workspace:
- Simply click the Sign-Up button on the link provided by Koncert Support.
- This will launch the Workspace Signup page.
The following information is required to sign up for Workspace:
- Name – Enter your First name and Last name. It should contain only letters and spaces.
- Company Name – Enter your Company name. It may contain letters, numbers, and special characters (Hyphen/dash and Ampersand). All other special characters are not allowed.
- Email – Enter your valid email address to receive Koncert's confirmation email.
- CRM you would like to integrate with – CRM used to manage customer contacts and interactions. Select HubSpot CRM from the dropdown.
NOTE: Currently, Workspace can integrate only with the following CRMs:
- HubSpot Org ID – This field will be enabled only when a CRM is selected. Enter your Hubspot CRM Org ID, which has been automatically generated for your CRM instance.
The icon next to the HubSpot Org ID guides you to locate your CRM Org ID. HubSpot users can get their CRM Org ID under the Profile Information page.
Please reach out to Koncert Support at email@example.com if you have any queries on this.
- Sales Engagement Platform you would like to integrate with – Koncert has provided an ability to integrate with other Sales Engagement Platforms to import and dial prospects from them. Currently, you can integrate only with Outreach and SalesLoft. By default, the option 'None' will be selected. Non-mandatory field.
NOTE: Upon selection, the selected third party application will be integrated with your Koncert Org. You can find the integration under the Settings tab of Koncert's Dialers portal. Refer to the article My Profile for detailed information.
If you skipped the selection, you will need to contact Koncert Support for integration later.
- I’m not a robot – Upon clicking this checkbox, a reCAPTCHA will appear to verify that you are a real human, and not a malicious computer bot or connection by selecting the related images.
After successful verification, the 'I'm not the Robot' section will be replaced with I agree to Koncert's Terms and Conditions.
- I agree to Koncert's Terms and Conditions – Click the checkbox to bring up the below Terms and Conditions popup window. After reading Koncert's Terms and Conditions click on the Agree button at the bottom.
The Terms and Conditions document can be emailed to you by simply entering your email address in the below window and clicking REQUEST:
Also, you can download the Terms and Conditions document by clicking the icon at the bottom of the window.
- Now, click the Click to Sign Up button.
- Upon clicking the Click to Sign Up button, a confirmation window will be displayed, prompting you to confirm the CRM and Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach or SalesLoft).
- Sales Engagement is a non-mandatory field.
- If you try to select a different Sales Engagement Platform from the dropdown than the one you had previously selected during the 2nd step, the alert message below will be displayed.
- After confirmation, a success message will be displayed on the Workspace Signup page.
- You will be redirected to the Workspace Sign-in page, where your HubSpot CRM will appear as the default login.
Refer to the article Log into the Workspace to proceed further.
NOTE: Simultaneously, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to get started with Workspace.
Click the Login to Koncert button to launch the Workspace Sign-in page, where your HubSpot CRM will appear as the default login. Refer to the article Log into the Workspace to proceed further.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.