The Koncert (Modern Dialers) January'24 Release includes enhancements that will bring you a better Koncert experience.
The topics are as follows:
Hide Icons in Dialing Session
Starting from this version, upon initiating the dialing session, the following icons at the top right of the Session tab have been hidden from view:
- Palette -
- Knowledge Base -
- Product Tour -
- Profile -
This adjustment aims to provide a more focused and simplified user interface during active dialing sessions.
Sort by - Show Nulls First
In this version, a new option Show Nulls First has been introduced in the following windows.
- Before You Begin window
- Settings Summary window
This option is designed to organize and display records with empty entries/missing data for the column selected in the Sort By dropdown.
For instance, if you choose the Account Name in the Sort By dropdown and enable the Show Nulls First checkbox, the records will be sorted based on the Account Names. However, records without account names will be listed at the top, providing a convenient way to highlight and manage records with empty entries/missing data. Previously, the records with empty entries/missing data were listed at the bottom.
Sort by - New Alert Message
In this version, a new warning message, 'Please select the Sort By Column/Type,' will be displayed in the following windows for the specified scenarios:
- Before You Begin window – When the Sort By Column or Sort By Type is not selected, and you click the Begin AI Dialing button.
- Setting Summary window – When the Sort By Column or Sort By Type is not selected, and you click the Save button.
This alert serves as a prompt to ensure that the required sorting parameter is chosen before initiating AI dialing or saving settings.
Parking Lot - Inclusion of alert message
Koncert allows managers or users with manager access to remove the parked contact/prospect from the Parking Lot instantly from the Session tab.
In the previous version, there was an absence of a confirmation message when clicking the Remove from Parking Lot button in the Parking Lot - <Prospect Name> window, where you can view the details of the prospect that has been parked.
Now, a new alert message will be displayed to provide clarity and confirmation of this action. This confirmation ensures that managers or users are aware of the action they are taking.
Role Identification Icons
Starting from this version, Koncert introduces new icons to easily identify the role of the individuals (customers) using the Koncert application. These icons will be displayed alongside the first two initials of the profile picture at the right end of the application.
– Indicates the user’s login
– Indicates Manager’s login
– Indicates Admin with Manager access.
– Indicates Administrator’s login
Additionally, tooltips have been implemented for each icon. When you hover over the icons, a tooltip will provide a brief description to further clarify the role represented by each icon.
Visual Enhancement - DNC/DNC Until Records
From this version, the entire row of the DNC /DNC Until records is now displayed in red font to provide a clearer visual indication. Previously, the phone columns were only displayed in red font for DNC /DNC Until records.
Hyperlinking of Email ID
Starting from this version, the Email ID of the prospect is now hyperlinked wherever applicable in the Koncert application. Clicking on the hyperlinked Email ID will automatically open the default email application (configured on your system), with the corresponding email address pre-filled in the "To" field. This enhancement streamlines communication by allowing users to seamlessly initiate interactions with prospects without the need to manually copy and paste email addresses.
Display of columns Subject and Due Date in the Session tab
In general, the first 7 standard (implicit) columns are displayed, by default in the Session tab, whenever the call list is uploaded into the Session tab. If needed, the user can customize the column under the Customize View » Manage Columns window.
From this version onwards, when the users upload any Koncert Follow-up call lists from the Lists tab to the Session tab, the last two columns in the view will be dynamically replaced with the columns Subject and Due Date, and the columns will be added under the Customize View » Manage Columns window in 6th and 7th positions. This provides visual cues to the users during dialing sessions, improving overall user experience.
In the previous version, users had to manually scroll through the list of available columns under the Customize View » Manage Columns window » Add Column(s) window to make the selection of the column.
With the latest update, we've introduced a new Search Filter option in the aforementioned window. Users can now easily search for specific columns without the need to manually scroll up and down.
The new search filter allows the entry of either partial or full column names. Koncert will promptly list the matching columns, streamlining the customization process.
Auto refreshing of Dynamic Call Lists
From this version, a new checkbox Refresh Lists Automatically (Dynamic Lists) has been added to the Settings Summary window » Advanced section. By default, this will not be enabled. The user can enable it as required. This feature applies only to CRM orgs or Orgs integrated with the Sales Engagement platform.
When the option is enabled, the pop up below will be displayed, upon starting the dialing session.
- Yes – This brings the latest, updated report from the CRM or Sales Engagement platform
- Cancel – Proceed the dialing session with the existing report
Remember this option for future – Upon clicking this option, Koncert automatically refreshes the list whenever it is uploaded into the Session tab.
This refresh feature ensures real-time reports, providing users with the most up-to-date information without missing any recent updates.
In addition to this, the option Where I left Off in the Before You Begin window will be disabled, when the checkbox Refresh Lists Automatically (Dynamic Lists) is enabled and the Dynamic lists are uploaded.
Auto Enable Voicemail
Starting from this version, a notable change has been introduced in the voicemail selection process. When you choose any voicemail from the Voicemail dropdown while uploading the records within the Lists tab and proceed to upload the lists into the Session Tab, the VM toggle button will be automatically turned on, regardless of its previous state – even if it was turned off previously.
The chosen voicemail is automatically selected and displayed in the Select Voicemail dropdown, enhancing the user experience and ensuring a smooth workflow.
New Sorting Options
Starting from this version, two additional sorting options have been introduced in the following windows to enhance the flexibility of sorting the call list:
- Add Records From <CRM/CSV/Cadence/Sales Engagement Platform> windows
- Before You Begin window
- List Settings window
- No Sort – Records will be arranged in the exact order in which they were uploaded.
- Random – Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the Session tab, without consideration of specific columns. The Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to the Random option will be disabled when this sorting option is selected.
NOTE: If you opt for 'Random' as the sorting method, the records in the Session tab will be arranged randomly each time the session is initiated.
Follow Up Call Lists
Starting from this version, two permanent system-generated Follow up lists will be available under the Lists tab which store the records that are scheduled for follow up calls in the Call Disposition window.
- Koncert <CRM/Standalone> Follow Ups (Not due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a future date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the Session tab for dialing when needed.
- Koncert <CRM/Standalone> Follow Ups (Past due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a current & past date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the Session tab for dialing when needed.
NOTE: The names of the system-generated Follow up Lists will be changed automatically based on your CRM integration. For example:
- If you have integrated with Salesforce CRM, the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Past Due)
- If you have integrated with HubSpot CRM, the follow up lists will be named as listed below
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Past Due)
- For Standalone sites, the follow up lists will be named as listed below
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Past Due)
When any of the follow-up lists is imported into the Session tab from the CRM org, Koncert retrieves follow-up records from the CRM and follow-up records dialed through CSV, displaying them in the Import Status window as shown below:
Inclusion of Column
In this version, a new column Number of Lines Used has been added to the AIPD Weekly Summary Report under the Analytics » Advanced sub-tab. This column displays the number of lines used during the AIPD dialing session. The number of lines has been previously configured under the Settings tab or Session tab » Settings Summary window. The addition of this column enables the users to monitor and analyze the performance of their AIPD dialer more effectively.
Rename of Columns
- Starting from this version, the column Connect Time has been renamed to Talk Time for the following reports under the Analytics » Advanced sub-tab.
- Koncert Executive Report
- AIPD - Executive Report
- AIFD - Executive Report
- Starting from this version, the column Connect Duration has been renamed to Talk Time for the following reports under the Analytics » Advanced sub-tab.
- AIPD - Weekly Summary Report
- AIFD - Weekly Summary Report
Individual Date, Start Time, and End Time Columns
In the previous version, under the Analytics tab, the Date and Timestamp information on the dialing session were combined under a single column named Date/Time in the All Dials tab, All Calls report, and Talker Call Disposition Report.
With the latest version, a significant improvement has been made. The Date/Time column has been separated into distinct columns, namely Date, Start Time, and End Time in the All Dials tab. This separation provides a more granular representation of the dialing session information.
Moreover, this enhancement is applicable under the Advanced sub-tab for the following reports, ensuring a consistent and improved user experience.
- AIPD - All Calls Report
- AIFD - All Calls Report
- AIPD -Talker Call Disposition Report
- AIPD Talker Call Disposition Report
Users can now easily distinguish between the session date and the precise time details, making it more convenient to interpret and analyze reports.
- Date - Indicates session date
- Start Time - Starting time of the session
- End Time - End Time of the session
Hyperlinked Report Name
The previous version of Koncert allowed you to edit Scheduled Reports in the List of Scheduled Reports window under the Analytics » Advanced sub-tab at any time. The report name was highlighted in Blue color i.e. hyperlinked, only when hovered over.
Starting from the latest version, by default the report names will be hyperlinked at all times.
This change aims to make it even easier for users to recognize that a report is editable without requiring a hover action. The hyperlinking serves as an indicator that the report is editable, providing a visual cue to users.
New Metrics Visual Indicators
In general, the Analytics » Call Session Summary » Widgets section displays you a clear overview of the number of Dials, Connects, Conversations, Meetings, and Positive Conversations during dialing sessions for all users. Along with this, the percentage (%) of the difference value of each metric from the current week/month to the last week/month, had been displayed.
Starting from this version onwards, a new percentage has been added to the Widgets Section for the below metrics, next to the number of metrics in Green color.
- Conversations – (Total number of conversations/Total number of Dials) * 100
- Positive conversations – (Total number of Positive Conversations/Total number of Dials) * 100
- Meetings – (Total number of Meetings/Total number of Dials) * 100
The new percentage for the metrics offers a more comprehensive understanding of your dialing sessions by highlighting the percentage of Conversations, Positive Conversations, and Meetings relative to the total number of Dials.
Rearrangement of Columns
Starting from this version, Koncert enables the rearrangement of columns in all reports across all sub-tabs under the Analytics tab. You can simply drag the column name and drop it to the desired location for customization.
Share Call Recordings with Team Members
In the previous version, the users could share the call recordings only to themselves as the Select Users dropdown in the Share Recording window displayed only the logged-in user's name.
Starting from this version, the Select Users dropdown in the Share Recording window will now list all team members of the team to which the user belongs. This change facilitates broader collaboration, enabling users to share call recordings with multiple team members.
Inactive Dispositions Checkbox
A new checkbox Inactive Dispositions has been added to the Administration » Call Dispositions tab. Upon selecting the checkbox, users can only view the Call Dispositions that are marked as inactive, providing a more focused and efficient way to manage and review their Call Dispositions.
In this version, a new option Enable Voicemail has been added in the Administration » Company Setup tab. This feature allows Admins and Managers with admin access to control the availability of the Voicemail feature in the following tabs/windows:
- Session tab
- Session tab » Settings Summary window
- Lists » Add Records From <CRM/CSV/Cadence/Sales Engagement Platform> windows.
- Settings » General tab
By default, Yes is selected, enabling the Voicemail feature and displaying it in the aforementioned tabs/ windows. If needed, you can select No to disable it and hide the Voicemail feature.
Enhanced Call Logs for dialing and VM dropped calls
The following options have been introduced under the Administration » Company Setup sub-tab » Dialers section:
- Create Call Log for each dial made
- Show a blank Call Disposition value and force the user to select a Call Disposition value - Enabling this option requires the users to manually select the Call Outcome under the Call Disposition window during a dialing session. The Call Disposition popup will only be saved if the user enters the Call Outcome.
- Show this default Call Disposition value and does NOT force the user to select another value - Upon selecting this option, the available call dispositions will be made available for selection. The default call outcome selected here will be auto-populated in the Call Disposition dropdown of the Call Disposition window when the Hang Up button is clicked.
- Create Call log for each VM dropped
- Show a blank Call Disposition value and force the user to select a Call Disposition value - This option mandates the user to manually select the call disposition under the Call Disposition window when the Play VM button is clicked.
- Show this default Call Disposition value and does NOT force the user to select another value – Upon selecting this option, the available call dispositions will be made available for selection. The default call outcome selected here will be auto-populated in the Call Disposition dropdown of the Call Disposition window when the Play VM button is clicked.
These features aim to provide more flexibility and control over call logging and disposition during dialing sessions and voicemail interactions.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.