In order to dial a list from the HubSpot in Koncert, you need to first import your list into Koncert. Only customers whose HubSpot is integrated with Koncert will have access to this feature.
Once you have logged into the Koncert portal, Session is the default landing page. You can either import your call list(s) from HubSpot into Koncert from the Session tab or Lists tab.
Please refer to the article HubSpot Integration for detailed information on how to integrate HubSpot with Koncert.
- Upload from the Session tab – The Reports can be added directly into the Session tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed. Once imported, it will be automatically added under the Lists tab too.
- Upload from the Lists tab – First, add a report to the Lists tab. Once you add the list, the list will always be ready to import from the Lists tab. Select the list you wish to dial and click Begin Upload. This not only saves you time but the list will be updated with the most recent data in your report. You will also get the benefit of seeing how many connects you have made with the list, how many dials, and when you most recently dialed with the list.
Below you can find how to import a report from the ‘Lists’ tab.
From the Lists tab:
- In the Lists tab, click on the Add Lists dropdown and select the option Add from HubSpot.
- After the ‘Add records from HubSpot’ window pops up, select the Folder where your report is saved and the Report. The Refresh icon next to the Folder dropdown allows you to refresh your folders and reports. The name of the selected report will be displayed in the Save Your List As field.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown on how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller IDs, Personal Caller IDs, Random and Custom.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs is added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Personal Caller IDs – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allow you to select the Personal Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allow you to select the Custom Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Custom Caller IDs.
- Voice Mail (optional) – Choose a default Voicemail from the dropdown that you wish to drop during the session. The selected voicemail will be displayed as default in the Call Disposition window when dialing the prospects in this list.
- Sort By – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list. Defaults to Contact Name and Ascending order. if needed, you can change those.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields by which the records can be sorted in the AIPD Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the AIPD Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the AIPD Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time the session is started.
- Timezone – By default, all the US time zones will be selected. If needed, you can choose the specific time zones for dialing. The dialing session will only be initiated for the records in the selected time zone.
To make international calls, select the 'International' time zone. After doing so, all other U.S. time zones will be disabled or grayed out to prevent dialing records in those zones.
NOTE: The International option will be displayed only for users making calls outside of the US and Canada (pre-configured settings).
- Click Import to import the report into the Lists tab. A notification window saying ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed. Click the Close icon to close the window.
The selected report from the HubSpot will be uploaded and listed in the Lists tab.
NOTE: Two permanently system-generated Follow up lists are available under the Lists tab, which stores the following records:
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Not due) – This list logs records from HubSpot and Koncert (if dialed through CSV) scheduled for a follow up call with a future date. You can select and upload the records in this list to the AIFD Session tab for dialing when needed.
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Past due) – This list logs records from HubSpot and Koncert (if dialed through CSV) scheduled for a follow up call with a current and past date. You can select and upload the records in this list to the AIPD Session tab for dialing when needed.
Upload to AIPD Session for dialing
Once you have imported the Call List(s) from the HubSpot CRM, the next step is to upload the Call List(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to select and move the imported Call List(s) into AIPD Session:
- In the Lists tab, select the checkbox for the list(s) you want to upload into AIPD Session. You can select up to four list(s) at once.
- Choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) for each of the selected files.
- Click on the Begin Import button to upload the selected list(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Import button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed with the above alert message, when clicking the Begin Import button.
Click Confirm to begin and merge the lists together or click the Close icon to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
NOTE: During upload, if you have any duplicate records (or contacts) or records with missing contact names or invalid/missing phone numbers then those records will not be uploaded into the AIPD Session tab. The Import Status window will also display the following details:
o Total Contacts – Number of prospects in the list
o Contacts Uploaded – Number of prospects that uploaded successfully
o Missing Contact Name(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to the missing Contact Name field
o Missing/Invalid Phone Number(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to missing Phone Number across all phone columns
o Duplicate Contact(s) – Number of prospects failed to upload due to duplication
NOTE: You can view the Total/Uploaded/Missing/Duplicate contacts by clicking on the Info icon next to the respective metrics.
For example, to view duplicate contacts, click on the Info icon next to the Duplicate Contacts to bring up the Duplicate Records window.
To export the list as a CSV, click on the Export to CSV button.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to AIPD Session and start dialing.
From the Session tab:
You can also directly import a list from HubSpot in the Session tab.
- In the Session tab, click on the Upload dropdown and select the option Upload from HubSpot.
- After the Upload From HubSpot window pops up, select the Folder where your report is saved and the Report. Refer to the section From the Lists tab.
- Once completed, click Upload to import the call list from HubSpot. The call list is now ready in Koncert for dialing. You can proceed to initiate the dialing session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.