Below you can find how to dial into the Phone Bridge to make calls.
- Go to the Koncert home page.
- Click the CRM your company is using to continue dialing under the CRM platform.
If you are not dialing under a CRM Platform, please click the link Sign in with Username (or) Email.
- Enter your credentials into the login page.
- After you have logged in, you will be redirected to the Koncert My Session page.
- Dialing into Phone Bridge is mandatory to start dialing your prospects.
- To do this, dial the Phone Number (Dial) and enter the Access Code as visible at the top of your Session screen.
NOTE: For every session or session time out, the Access Code will change.
- After successfully dialing into the Phone Bridge, the Dial and Access Code in the Phone Status bar will be replaced by the icon, as shown below.
However, you can view the Dial and Access Code by hovering over the icon.
- Also, the Phone Status flashing in Red will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will begin to flash green.
- To start dialing the prospects, load the prospects into the My Session page and click Start Session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.