Below you can find how to schedule a dialing session:
- In the Scheduler tab » Calendar view, perform any of the following actions to schedule an Agent Assisted Dialer session.
- Double-click on the required time slot in the Calendar view to book a session, or
- Click and drag the mouse from the required start time and release the mouse when you reach the desired end time to book a session for this time frame.
- A pop up window with the scheduled details will appear.
- User – Name of the logged-in user along with the time zone will be displayed by default.
Managers can also schedule a dialing session for their team members by selecting the respective team member in the User field.
- Subject – Name of the Company and the user selected will be displayed by default. Non-editable.
- Time period – Date & time range selected will be displayed. If needed, you can change the date and time frame here. (30 minutes sessions or more)
- Add CC – Option to add recipient's Email IDs’ to email them the details of the schedule.
- Description – Name of the Company and the user selected will be displayed by default. Non-editable.
NOTE: The maximum allowed duration for a slot has been limited to 8 hours. When trying to schedule or extend the duration beyond that, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK and change the duration.
Please contact Koncert Support if you wish to limit the maximum schedule duration e.g. 4 hours or 2 hours.
- Click Save. The newly created schedule will appear in the Calendar view. Also, an appointment will be sent to your calendar.
- Koncert allows concurrent scheduling i.e. multiple bookings per time slot for an organization, on a request basis. When trying to schedule a concurrent session that exceeds the maximum permitted concurrent sessions then an alert message below will be displayed:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.