In order to dial a list in Koncert, you need to first import your CSV file into Koncert. Both CRM and Non-CRM users can use this feature to upload a list from their computer.
PRE-REQUISITES: Before uploading, you have to verify the following
- File size should not be greater than 3MB
- First row of the CSV file must contain Column Headers
- No blank columns between other data
- Column headers should not be blank
- The list should at least include an Account Name, Contact/Lead Name, and a valid phone number (10 digit numbers).
CSV files can be uploaded from:
- My Lists » My Lists tab » Add Lists » Add from CSV – When Reports are added into the My Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed.
Below you can find how to upload a CSV file from the ‘My Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘My Lists’ tab in the Koncert portal.
- In the My Lists sub-tab, click on Add Lists » Add from CSV.
- After the ‘Add Records From CSV’ window pops up, click on the Choose File button and select the CSV file.
- The selected file name will be displayed next to the Choose File button and in the Save As section.
- Once you see this, click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged in username. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Instructions for Dialing Agents – Instruction to be followed by the Dialing Agents.
- Caller ID Mode – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown, this is how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs popup window will appear and allows you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone columns to dial – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields which the records can be sorted by in the My Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the My Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the My Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time when the session is started.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to set the column mapping.
- Set Column Mappings – This section provides you a list of Koncert Field names and your CSV file column headers. Map the appropriate CSV column headers with the corresponding Koncert Fields.
If the column headers in the CSV file match exactly with the Koncert Field names, then the mapping will be done automatically, as shown above.
Also, the first three rows from the CSV file will be displayed in the Set Column Mappings section for confirmation.
- Mapping Configuration – You can save the current mappings for future lists, using the Save New Mapping option under the Mapping Configuration Click to expand/collapse this section.
Enter the mapping name in the Save New Mapping field and click Save to save the current mapping.
Once a mapping is saved, it will be available in the Use Mapping dropdown.
To remove an existing mapping, select the name and click the Delete icon next to it.
- Select the User – By default your name (logged-in user name) will be selected.
- Click Next to save the mappings and to upload the file.
- A notification window saying ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed.
- Click Close to close the window. You can see the added list in your My Lists tab.
NOTE: The below alert messages will be displayed on different scenarios, when clicking the Next button:
a. When selecting International Caller IDs (Custom Caller ID) for US Timezones, the below alert message will be displayed when clicking the Next button:
b. When selecting US Caller IDs (Custom Caller ID) for International Timezone, the below alert message will be displayed when clicking the Next button:
Upload to My Session for dialing
Once you have imported the Call List(s) from your computer, the next step is to upload the Call List(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to select and move the imported Call List(s) into My Session:
- In the My Lists tab, select the checkbox for the list(s) you want to be uploaded into My Session. You can select up to four list(s) at once.
- Choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) for each of the selected files.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into My Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Upload button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed (following the above alert message), when clicking the Begin Upload button.
Click Proceed to begin and merge the lists together or click Choose a calling order to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
NOTE: During upload, if you have any duplicate records (or contacts) or records with missing contact names or invalid/missing phone numbers then those records will not be uploaded into the My Session tab. The Import Status window will also display the following details:
o Total # of Prospects – Number of prospects in the list
o Prospects Uploaded – Number of prospects that uploaded successfully
o Missing Contact Name(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to the missing Contact Name field
o Missing/Invalid Phone Number(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to missing Phone Number across all phone columns
o Missing/Invalid Email(s) – Number of prospects with a missing Email ID
o Duplicate Contact(s) – Number of prospects failed to upload due to duplication
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to My Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.