My Reports module provides you with consolidated and accurate information about your dialing sessions. Information in the reports can be used for future planning and decision-making.
Below you can find how to run a dialing report.
- Within the Report Inputs section, choose the Product for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown. Select the report you want to retrieve.
NOTE: Managers can obtain statistics for their team members using the Flow Dialer reports.
- Dispositions – The Dispositions field will be enabled only for the following reports.
- Teams – This filter is only applicable and enabled for Managers and disabled or grayed out for users (Sales Reps). Users can only view their own reports.
- User(s) – Defaults to your name (logged-in user name). If you have been given access to see other sales reps you can choose names in this dropdown.
- Date Range – Defaults to ‘Today’. If needed, you can select the desired date range.
Start Date & End Date – The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- List Name – This filter is used to select and view reports for the desired List(s), which will be enabled only for the following reports:
- Click Run Report to retrieve the report based on the selected criteria.
You can also see the output in a graphical way such as a – Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart by selecting the specific chart type.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.