The Dial the List feature is used to dial multiple contacts or leads one after another.
- List dialing for Leads and Contacts should be enabled separately. Please make sure your manager has enabled the Dial the List (New) button for Classic & Dial the List (Lightning) for the Lightning environment, and the buttons are available for selection under Contacts and Leads view page. If you are not seeing this button, please contact your manager to enable this button.
- It is mandatory to dial into the Click Dialer phone bridge to make dials.
Below you can find how to dial multiple contacts/leads using the Dial the List feature.
- Open a Contact or Lead view in Salesforce that shows a list of prospects you want to dial. The list must have a selectable checkbox next to each prospect.
- Select the portion of the list you want to dial.
a. You must select at least two records to use the dial the list feature.
b. Records are dialed in the order selected.
c. If you click the checkbox in the header, the call list will include all the records that are visible on the page, but NOT the entire list.
- Now, click on the Dial the List (New) button.
- This will bring up a new page with the records (Contacts or Leads) selected to dial.
- Click Dial the List to initiate the dialing.
- Click OK on the below information window to dial the prospect.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.