The Adhoc Dial feature is used to dial another phone number immediately during the dialing session without disconnecting the Click Dialer phone bridge.
Below you can find how to dial using the Adhoc Dial feature.
- After you hang up the previous call, click on the phone icon to bring up Adhoc Dial window.
- Enter the phone number and click Dial to initiate the call to that number.
NOTE: Click Dialer places the call. However, in the Call Control pane, you can see the contact information of the prospect you just dialed, as shown below:
- You can save the details in Salesforce after hanging up the call.
Below you can find how to save another prospect's details in Salesforce. This can be used if the last prospect you dialed referred you to another prospect.
- Click on the phone icon to bring up the Adhoc Dial option.
- Under the Create a new record and dial section, click on the Object dropdown and select one of the Salesforce objects to save the record - Contact or Lead.
- After selecting the desired Object, enter the Name and Phone Number of the referral.
- Click Save to save the referral.
NOTE: You will not be able to make an Adhoc dial as your first call of the Session. An alert message below will be displayed when trying to make an Adhoc dial as your first call of the session.
Instead, you can enter the details under the Create a new record and dial section (as mentioned above), and click Save & Dial to dial immediately.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.