If the prospects do not wish to receive any more emails, you can opt out of them from receiving emails.
The Opt Out option can be enabled in the Prospect View window which can be accessed from the following tabs:
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Prospects tab » Click on the Prospect
- Cadence » Prospects tab » Click on the Prospect
- Cadence » Pending Calls tab » Click on the Prospect
- Cadence » To-Do tab » Click on the Prospect
- Cadence » Accounts tab » Edit Accounts » Prospects tab » Click on the Prospect
Below you can find how to enable the Optout field in the Prospect View window:
- In the Prospect View window, click on the Edit icon at the top of the Info section.
- In the Edit Prospect screen, select the ‘Optout Flag’ checkbox.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Prospects that have opted out will show an icon next to their name on the prospects list page. Even if the selected prospect is assigned to a Cadence with an Email Touch, no emails will be sent to this prospect.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.