In the Templates tab, you can create your own email templates that can be sent to your prospects.
Below you can find how to create an Email Template:
- In the Cadence » Templates » Email Templates tab, click on the Add a Template button.
- After the Add Template window pops up, enter the following details:
- Select Tag – Either enter the tag name or choose a tag from the dropdown for your reference. You can search templates using the Tag. To add the entered tag name, click on the Add option.
- Select Category – Select a category from the dropdown for your reference. You can also search templates using the Category.
- Share with – Option to share the email template with others.
- Private – Select if you do not wish to share the template with anyone. By default, this field will be selected
- Public – Select to share the template to all users in an organization
- Assign to Users – Select this option, if you wish to share the template with a specific group of users. This option will be available only for Managers.
- Assign to Teams – Select this option, if you wish to share the template with a specific team(s). This option will be available only for Managers.
- Name – Enter the name of the Template.
- Subject – Enter the Email Subject (Mandatory field). If the email subject is not provided, an alert message will be displayed below the Subject field, when trying to save the template.
- Email Body – Enter the email content that needs to be sent to the prospect.
You can format the Email body content as needed using the formatting toolbar.
You can add attachments, links, business videos, etc.
Use the Mail Merge option to fetch and display the individual recipient’s information, when sending emails.
You can send a Test Email to your registered email address (as configured in the Settings tab » Email Settings) by clicking the Send Test Email button.
NOTE: Before sending a Test Email, you can view the registered email address by clicking the button next to the Send Test Email button. The Alternate Email - Send Test Email window will be displayed with your registered email address.
If you wish to send a test email to an alternative email address (other than your registered email address), enter your alternate email address in the Email field and click Change Email. The test email will be sent to your alternate email address.
If you click the Send Test Email button without prior configuration of your Email account, the following alert message will be displayed. Click to close the message and navigate to the Settings » Email Settings tab to configure your Email Account.
- Click Save to save the email template.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.