Snippets are quotes or small pieces of common information that can be added as part of an Email Template with a single click. Snippets can also be shared, cloned, and deleted.
Below you can find how to add and use a snippet.
- In the Cadence » Templates » Snippets tab, click on the Add a Snippet button.
- After the Add Snippet window pops up, provide the following details:
- Name – Enter the name of the snippet.
- Select Tag – Either enter a tag name or choose a tag from the dropdown for your reference. To add the entered tag name, click on the Add option.
- Share With – Option to share the Snippet with others
- Private – Select if you do not wish to share the Snippet with anyone. By default, this field will be selected
- Public – Select to share the Snippet to all users in an organization
- Snippet Body – Enter the Snippet content that needs to be added to the Email Content
In the Snippet Body section:
You can use the Formatting Toolbar to format the content, as needed.
You can also add images and videos to the snippet content.
Use the Mail Merge option to fetch and display the individual recipient’s information
- Click Save to save the Snippet. The following alert message will pop up on top of the page.
- To insert a snippet in an Email Template, open the email template and click on the Insert Snippet button at the bottom.
- Select the desired snippet that you want to add. The snippet will be inserted into the Email Template.
Please refer to the Cadence – User Guide for detailed information on adding Snippets.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.