The Sync Field Mapping tab is used to map the Cadence fields with the corresponding CRM fields for synchronization. The information provided in Cadence will be updated in the CRM automatically and vice-versa.
- Field Mapping
- Activity Data Mapping
NOTE: The Sync Field Mapping can be performed only by Administrators.
Below you can find how to map the fields between the CRM and Cadence.
- Go to the Cadence » Settings » Sync Field Mapping tab.
- In the Sync Field Mapping tab, expand the Sync Field Mapping section by clicking the icon to setup the below field mappings for both Contact & Lead.
- CRM Contact & CRM Lead – Map the Cadence Field with the corresponding CRM Contact and CRM Lead fields.
- Sync to CRM – Select a rule to update the changes in Cadence to CRM during synchronization, for each Cadence field.
- Sync to Cadence – Select a rule to update the changes in CRM to Cadence during synchronization, for each Cadence field.
- Click Save (under this section) to save the settings made in the Field Mapping section.
- Now, expand the Activity Data Mapping section by clicking the icon to setup activity data mapping for the necessary fields.
This section is used to map the activities (such as Call Outcomes, Comments, Email Template Subject, Wrap Time, List Name, Call Duration and Caller ID, etc.) recorded in Cadence to CRM fields. These activities will be created in the Activity History section in the CRM. For example, the Email Template Subject is used to map the Email Template Subject recorded in Cadence to CRM Fields.
- Click Save (under this section) to save the settings made in the Activity Data Mapping section.
NOTE: You can place a variable in a specific position by placing the cursor at that position and pressing Enter.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.