Sample Cadence is a feature used to help create your Cadences. It has eight default sample cadences with pre-generated touches.
You can simply make use of this feature by cloning a sample cadence. This feature allows you to create your cadences quicker and easier.
Below you can find how to clone a Sample Cadence:
- Log in to the Koncert portal with your credentials.
- Click on the Cadence tab to launch the Cadence application in a separate tab of the same browser.
- In the Cadence application, navigate to the Cadences tab and click on the Sample Cadences button above the grid to clone a sample Cadence.
- The Sample Cadences window will be displayed.
You can see the following icons in the Sample Cadences window.
Total no. of Touches available in the selected Cadence
Total no. of Days the Cadence will travel
Email Touch - Auto Email
- Select the Cadence and click on the Clone button.
- After the Clone Cadence - <Sample Cadence name> window pops up, you can keep the existing name or enter a different Cadence name and click Clone.
The following confirmation message will be displayed.
- The cloned Cadence will be displayed in the Cadences » All / Unused tab. You can open and edit the Cadence information/touches in it.
The Cadence is now ready to add prospects to it. Please refer to the article How do I assign prospects to a Cadence? for assigning prospects to a Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.