Below you can find how to schedule an Email Touch:
- In the View Cadence window, click the Email Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Email Touch window pops up, provide all the required details.
- To schedule an email touch, select a Schedule Type as either Send by Execution Schedule or Send by Exact Date/Time.
- Send by Execution Schedule – Select to send the Email based on the pre-defined schedule selected in the Choose a Schedule dropdown (created under Settings » Email Execution Schedule)
- Send by exact date/time – Select to schedule and send the Email on an exact date/time selected from the Date/Time & Timezone field.
Move Prospects to next Touch when the time exceeds – This option will be displayed upon selecting the Schedule Type 'Send by exact date/time'. Select to move the prospects (assigned to this scheduled Email Touch) to the next touch automatically when the touch execution fails due to any technical issue.
NOTE: If there is no further/next touch in the current Cadence, the prospects will be exited from the Cadence.
Use Prospect Timezone if available – This option will be displayed upon selecting the Schedule Type 'Send by exact date/time'. Select to send emails on the Prospects' timezone, if available.
- Click Save to save the Email touch.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.