You can deactivate any Cadences in 'Active' status from the Active tab. Once a Cadence is created, it will have the 'New' status until used.
Below you can find how to deactivate a Cadence.
- In the Cadences » Active tab, search for the Cadence you want to make inactive.
- Click on the Make the Cadence Inactive icon in the floating toolbar when you hover over the Cadence, as shown below:
- After the Make the Cadence Inactive window pops up, click OK to deactivate the Cadence.
- Upon clicking OK, an alert message below will be displayed indicating the inactive process will be processed soon, as some tasks are being processed.
NOTE: You can view the status of the inactive process by using the Request Id. Click on the Clone icon to copy the Request ID and paste it in the Settings tab » Jobs Queue » Request ID field to check the status.
- After successful deactivation, the Cadence will be moved to the Inactive tab. Also, the Inactive icon will be placed next to the Cadence name and the Status will be changed to ‘Inactive’.
NOTE: Remember, you cannot deactivate the Unused (cadences in a 'New' status) or Paused cadences. The Make the Cadence Inactive icon will not be available in the floating toolbar when you hover over the unused or paused Cadence, as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.