Cadence allows you to import prospects in three different ways.
- Import from CRM (only for CRM Users)
- Import from CSV
- Import from Customer Portal
Import from CRM (only for CRM users)
Below you can find how to import prospects from a CRM.
- In the Cadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import CRM button.
- After the Upload List(s) window pops up, select either one of the following options:
o Show Reports from all folder(s) – Option to view & choose reports from all folders
o Choose folder from dropdown below – Option to choose a report from a specific folder
- After selecting your report(s) from the folders, click Next to upload the report(s).
Import from CSV
Both CRM and Non-CRM users can use this feature to upload prospects list(s) from their computer (in .CSV format).
Below you can find how to import prospects from your computer in CSV format.
- Under the Cadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import CSV button.
- After the Upload List From File window pops up, click on Choose File and select the CSV file from your computer.
- Select/enter a tag name in the Tag your list(s) field and click Upload to set the table mapping.
- Provide the settings related to table mappings and click Save to upload the list.
Import from Customer Portal
Another easy way to upload prospects to a Cadence is from the My Lists tab in the Customer portal.
- Within the My Lists tab, select the list(s) that you want to assign to a Cadence.
- Then click on the Actions dropdown and select the option Add to Cadence.
- After the Assign to a Cadence window pops up, select a Cadence from the dropdown and choose/enter the Tag.
- Click Start Cadence to assign the prospects list(s) to the selected Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.