In the Pending Calls tab, prospects assigned to a Cadence with a Call Touch will appear in this section. This allows you to initiate a dialing session for these prospects using any of the Koncert dialers that you have licensed.
Calling Mode – Agent Assisted Dialer / Flow Dialer
Below you can find how to initiate the dialing session through Agent Assisted Dialer or Flow Dialer.
- In the Pending Calls tab, you can filter the prospects by a Cadence, Touch sequence, or Calling mode and then dial.
- Click on the Start Power Dialing button to initiate a dialing session.
- You will be redirected to Koncert's Customer portal “My Session” tab where the prospects under the Pending Calls tab will be shown.
- Continue with the usual dialing procedure by clicking on the Start Session button, after dialing into the phone bridge.
- After clicking the Start Session button in the My Session tab, the Before You Begin window will pop up, where the Dialer Setup section will need to be configured before dialing.
- When you try to start the session in the My Session tab without connecting to the Phone Bridge, the following alert message will be displayed:
Calling Mode – Click Dialer
Below you can find how to initiate the dialing session through Click Dialer.
- In the Pending Calls tab, click on the Green Phone icon next to the prospect’s name (under the Action column) that you want to call.
- The Prospect View screen will pop up with the Click Dialer section, as shown below:
- Dial the number and enter the access code as shown in the Click Dialer popup window, to dial into the conference bridge.
- A Green circle indicates that the connection is ready.
NOTE: You can also connect to the Phone Bridge using the Call Me to Join feature within the Click Dialer pane in Cadence by having Koncert call your phone, instead of manually dialing and entering the access code.
Below you can find how to conference into the Koncert phone bridge using Call Me to Join:
a. Click on the Green Phone icon next to the prospect’s contact number that you want to call.
b. The Prospect View screen will pop up with the Click Dialer section.
c. The We Can Call You window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call me to have Koncert call you.
d. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the conference bridge. The phone status will turn green circle.
- Upon clicking the Dial icon in the Prospect View window » Actions section, Click Dialer places your call.
NOTE: If the respective prospect is assigned to a Cadence with ‘Call Touch’ and logged in the Pending Calls tab for execution, the confirmation message below will be displayed when clicking the Dial icon.
Click ‘Yes’ to mark the Call Touch as completed and to place the call through Click Dialer or click ‘No’ to cancel the process of dialing through Click Dialer.
Also, the calls made through Click Dialer will be accounted for and displayed in the Prospect View » Activities section and Reports » Call section.
- When the call is completed, click the Hang-Up icon , and select a call outcome from the Call Result dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save the call outcome and to close the window.
- After saving the call details successfully, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
- Follow Steps 2 through 5 to dial another number.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.