You can upload your videos/demos to an Email Template using an online video platform called Vidyard.
Using Vidyard, you can perform the following actions:
- Camera Recording – Option to record your camera & upload your videos/demos.
- Screen Recording – Option to record your screen and upload your videos/demos.
- Upload Videos – Option to upload your videos that are saved previously in Vidyard.
Below you can find how to add a video to an email template:
- In the Cadence » Email Templates tab,
- Click on the Add a Template button to add a new Email Template, or
- Hover over on a Template that you wish to clone and click on the Clone icon in the floating toolbar, or
- Click on the respective Template you wish to edit
- After the Add/Clone/Edit Email Template window pops up, click on the Video icon in the formatting bar.
- This will launch the Vidyard Videos window, where you have to Sign In with your existing Google account or have to Sign Up.
NOTE: You can find the Video icon in the formatting bar. If it is not available then please contact Koncert Support to enable this for you.
- Select the pre-recorded/uploaded videos that you would like to attach and send to your prospects.
- You can find the selected video(s) in the Email Template.
- Click Save to save the template.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.