NOTE: The CRM Sync Settings can be performed only by Administrators.
CRM API Limits
Expand this section by clicking the icon to setup the CRM API Limits for a 24 hours period. API usage is calculated based on actions (including activity created or field updates) performed for each record. If the API limit is reached, the remaining records will be updated in the next 24-hour period. By default, the limits will be 5000 API calls; you can change the limits as needed.
- Please select CRM Admin – This field has been created for future enhancement; please do not make any changes to this field until a confirmation is received from Koncert Support.
NOTE: Choosing/removing an administrator from this dropdown will not create any impact on your regular workflow.
- Sync Frequency – Here, you can set the frequency for how often the synchronization should occur between Cadence and the CRM (choose between 5 minutes and 240 minutes).
- Click Save to save the settings.
Sync From CRM To Cadence
Settings related to data synchronization from CRM to Cadence can be set under this tab. As well as create workflows to remove prospects from a Cadence based on prospect data that has been changed.
Sync criteria can be set for Leads and Contacts.
Below you can find how to set the Sync From CRM To Cadence settings:
- Under the Cadence » Settings » CRM Sync Settings tab » Sync From CRM To Cadence section, enable the Do you want to Sync data from CRM to Cadence? checkbox.
When the checkbox above is selected, all data from the CRM will be synced with Cadence without any criteria set below.
- To set criteria for the sync to happen:
a. Enable the Syncing updates taking place in CRM to Cadence checkbox.
b. When the option above is selected, the Criteria for Workflow Execution and Corresponding Action section will be enabled. Click the icon to expand this section. This will allow managers to choose an action (Exit Cadence/Move to Another Cadence/Move to Next Touch) that has to be performed for a Prospect in Cadence when the criteria match in CRM.
c. Select a record type from the Choose Record Type dropdown – either Lead or Contact.
d. Select the required Prospect Field from the dropdown to set the criteria.
e. Select an Operator (Condition) from the operator dropdown.
f. Enter a Value for the selected Prospect field to set the criteria.
To add a new row, click on the Add Row icon and follow the steps c to f.
g. Select one of the following to synchronize the selected data:
o All criteria must match (AND) – Synchronization will happen only when all criteria are matched. Otherwise, synchronization does not happen.
o Any one criteria matches (OR) – Synchronization will happen when any one criteria is met.
h. Choose an action from the Choose Action dropdown – either Exit Cadence/Move to Another Cadence/Move to next Touch to perform after each sync is completed.
If the Move to Another Cadence action is selected, the required Cadence from the Choose Cadence dropdown needs to be selected.
i. To create a new workflow or to set new criteria for another Record Type (Lead/Contact), click on the Add Workflow button and follow steps above, b to h.
Click Save to save the settings.
To delete an entire workflow, click on the icon above the grid and the entire section will be deleted.
To delete a single criterion in a workflow, click on the icon of the respective criteria.
To reset the criteria, click on the Reset icon.
Sync From Cadence To CRM
Settings related to data synchronization from Cadence to CRM can be set under this tab.
Below you can find how to set the Sync From Cadence To CRM settings:
- Under the Cadence » Settings » CRM Sync Settings tab » Sync From Cadence To CRM section, enable the Do you want to Sync data from Cadence to CRM? checkbox to sync all the data from Cadence to CRM.
- To create an activity in CRM for the actions performed in Cadence, select the Syncing updates taking place in Cadence to CRM checkbox.
- When selecting the checkbox above, the Sync Activity section will be enabled. Click the icon to expand the Sync Activity section. Select the checkbox(es) for the Touch Outcome(s) you wish to create an activity for in the CRM and click Save.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.