Call Me is an exclusive feature within Koncert, which is used to connect to the Phone Bridge by having Koncert call your phone, instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code.
Pre-requisites: Make sure you have selected your default phone number under the Settings » Call Me dropdown.
NOTE: To add a new phone number, select the option ‘Add New Number’ in the Call Me dropdown. You will need to close Click Dialer and reopen it in order for the new phone number to be dialed.
Below you will be shown how to conference into the Phone Bridge using the Call Me feature. This can be achieved in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Call Me icon next to the Access Code.
- After you have clicked the icon, Click Dialer will call your phone. Once you answer your phone, you will be connected to the Phone Bridge.
- After you have successfully connected to the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark.
You can enable the Call Me feature to conference into the Phone Bridge and immediately call your prospect.
In Salesforce find a Contact or Lead that you want to call.
- Click the green phone icon next to the phone number.
- Once you have clicked the icon, Click Dialer will call your phone. Once you answer your phone, you will be connected to the Phone Bridge.
- After you have connected to the Phone Bridge, Click Dialer will call this phone number.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.