The Social Touch is used to expand the boundaries of your sales through Social Media like Google, Twitter, and Zoominfo.
Below you can find how to create the Social Touch:
- In the View Cadence window, click the Social Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Social Touch window pops up, provide the details below.
- Choose Network – Select the social network from the Choose Network dropdown, e.g. Google, Twitter, or Zoominfo.
- Description – Enter a description for the Touch.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the Social touch. The prospects will be moved automatically to the To Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time you wish the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that time frame, prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. Also, the prospects will be removed from the To Do tab and moved to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the Social touch. After successful creation, the below confirmation message will be displayed.
- The Social Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.