After hanging up the call, you can log the details of the transferred call in the Call Disposition popup window.
- In the Contact Info tab, select the outcome of the call from the Call Result dropdown and enter the detailed notes about the call (if needed) in the Call Comments field.
- To save the referral information (referred by this prospect), click on the Referral tab, choose Contact or Lead from the Record Type Field and fill out the additional Referral Information (Mandatory fields are Contact Name and Phone Number).
- To schedule a follow-up call for this prospect, click on the Follow Up tab and provide the details required.
- Click Save & Go to save the information in the Call Disposition popup and start dialing the next prospect.
- Click Close to save the information in the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.