After hanging up the call, you can log the details of the connected call in the Call Disposition popup window.
- In the Contact Info tab, select the outcome of the call from the Call Result dropdown and enter the detailed notes about the call (if needed) in the Call Comments field.
NOTE: On request basis, a default Call Result can be configured and make them selected automatically in the Call Result dropdown, upon Hang Up. If needed, you can change the default call result and move to dial next number/contact. Please contact Koncert Support to set up a default Call Result for your organization.
The aforementioned feature will not work if a Call Result is selected before the call Hang Up.
- To save the referral information (referred by this prospect), click on the Referral tab, choose Contact or Lead from the Record Type Field and fill out the additional Referral Information (Mandatory fields are Contact Name and Phone Number).
- To schedule a follow-up call for this prospect, click on the Follow Up tab and provide the details required.
- Click Dial Next Contact to save the information in the Call Disposition popup and start dialing the next prospect.
- Click Dial Next Number to dial the active prospect's next number
- Click Close to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.