Koncert has provided an option to auto-launch the CRM window of a connected prospect. The CRM window provides you with additional information on the prospect.
Below you can find how to enable this option.
- Go to Settings » General tab » Advanced Settings section and select the ‘Open CRM Window (upon call transfer)’ option.
- Click Save All Settings to save the changes made.
- Once you have enabled this option, Koncert will auto-launch the prospect’s CRM window when the call is connected.
- This option is only applicable to CRM users.
- Before enabling this option, please make sure you turned ON the pop-up settings in the browser, at least for your Koncert website.
Please refer to the following page for detailed instructions on how to allow pop-ups for a specific site: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- If you want your CRM window to open in your second monitor, please make sure the option Enable CRM Popup in Second Monitor is set to 'Yes' in the Administration » Org Level tab, for your organization.
Then, click the CRM icon under the Action column in the My Session tab and move the window to your second monitor. Keep it open as you are making calls. Upon a connect, that window will refresh with the prospect's information you are connected with.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.