Koncert has provided an option to sort the Call List in the My Session section by selecting a specific column. These columns can be set as Ascending or Descending order.
Below you can find how to configure the Sorting option:
- You can sort the call list/report individually while adding through the My Lists tab.
- After selecting a report/call list in the Import New List/Add Records From CSV window, the List Settings section will be displayed (as Step 2) to configure the dialing settings, which includes the sorting option as shown below:
- Select a column from the Sort by dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Account Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields which the records can be sorted by in the My Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the My Session tab each time when the session is started, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: The “Sort by” dropdown list contains fields/columns that are selected in the Settings » General tab » Customize Columns » Selected Columns » Default View section.
- Click Next to add the call list/report into the My Lists tab.
- Later, you can select and upload the respective call list/report into My Session for dialing. Where the records will be sorted in the specific column.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.