While you are making calls, you can leave a live or pre-recorded voicemail for your prospects.
Pre-requisites: Make sure you have a recorded Voicemail before dialing your prospects. Refer to the article How do I record a Voicemail? for recording Voicemails.
Below you can find how to leave a pre-recorded Voicemail.
- Once you reach your prospect's voicemail, select the pre-recorded voicemail you want to leave from the dropdown to the left of the Play VM button in the Call Disposition window.
- Wait for the tone that will prompt you to leave a message.
- When you hear the tone, click on the Play VM button to leave the Voicemail selected.
- Then, click:
- Click Dial Next Contact to save the information in the Call Disposition popup and start dialing the next prospect.
- Click Dial Next Number to dial the alternative number of the active prospect
- Click Close to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.