The LinkedIn Touch is used to expand your sales boundary by integrating the LinkedIn platform with Cadence. Users will be able to directly connect to LinkedIn and perform the following actions:
- View Profile – View the prospect’s LinkedIn profile.
- Connection Request – Can send a connection request to a prospect.
- Get Introduced – View common connections between you and your prospect and request an introduction from someone in your network.
- LinkedIn-InMail – Can send a message to the prospect through LinkedIn.
- Post Interaction – Can interact with a prospect’s post.
- Follow Prospect – Can follow a prospect in LinkedIn
Below you can find how to add a LinkedIn Touch to a Cadence:
- In the Cadence / Touches window, click the LinkedIn Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add LinkedIn Touch window pops up, provide the details below.
- Choose Touch Type – Select the appropriate LinkedIn action to perform from the dropdown. (Example: View Profile – touch type to view the prospect’s LinkedIn profile)
- Description – Enter a description for the Touch Type.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the LinkedIn touch. The prospects under the selected Cadence will be moved automatically to the To Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time you wish the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that time frame, prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. Also, the prospects will be removed from the To Do tab and moved to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the LinkedIn touch. After successful creation, the below confirmation message will be displayed.
- The LinkedIn Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.