Apart from the Prospects tab, you can assign the unassigned prospects to a Cadence from the View Cadence window.
Below you can find how to assign unassigned prospects to an active Cadence from the View Cadence window:
- In the Cadences » All/Active tab, click on the desired Cadence under which the unassigned prospects are to be added.
- After the View Cadence window pops up, click on the Assign Prospects button at the top-right.
- The Assign Prospects to Cadence (<Cadence Name>) window will be displayed.
- Search and select the desired prospect(s) from the Prospects dropdown and click the Save button.
NOTE: In order for your prospect name to appear in this dropdown, the prospect will need to be within Cadence.
- The selected prospect(s) will be assigned to the current cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.