Apart from the Prospects tab, you can assign the unassigned prospects to a Cadence from the following tabs/screens:
- Cadence » View Cadence window
- Accounts » View Accounts » Prospects tab
From 'View Cadence' window
Below you will be shown how to assign unassigned prospects to an active Cadence from the View Cadence window:
- In the Cadences tab, click on the View icon to the left of the Cadence name you wish to add the unassigned prospects.
- The View Cadence window will be displayed.
- Click on the Assign Prospects button on the top to directly assign the unassigned prospects to the current/active Cadence.
- The Assign Prospects to Cadence window will be displayed.
- Search and select the desired prospect(s) from the Prospects dropdown and click the Assign to Cadence button.
NOTE: In order for your prospect name to appear in this dropdown, the prospect will need to be within TruCadence.
- The selected prospect(s) will be assigned to the current cadence.
From 'View Accounts' window
Below you will be shown how to assign unassigned prospects to a Cadence from the View Accounts window:
- In the Accounts tab, click on the Account that includes the unassigned prospects that should be assigned to a Cadence.
- The Account Information window of the selected Account will be displayed.
- Navigate to the Prospects tab and click on the 'Unassigned' status to view all the unassigned prospects under this Account.
- Select the unassigned prospects in the list and click on the Assign button over the grid.
- The Assign to a Cadence window will be displayed. Select the desired Cadence from the dropdown window and click on the Start Cadence button.
- The prospect(s) will be assigned to the Cadence selected.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.