- Should contact Koncert Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you have logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +6567281234.
Below you can find how to dial international numbers in the My Session list:
- After dialing into the Phone Bridge, the Start Session button will be enabled, as shown below:
- Click on the Start Session button to bring up the Before You Begin window.
- Choose the starting point of your session where you wish to begin dialing.
- Ensure the settings are enabled in the Dialer Setup section. You can change the settings as needed.
For international dialing, the Caller ID should be 'Custom Caller IDs'. Click on the gray text box below the Caller ID field and select the respective International Caller IDs from the Caller IDs pop-up window. The number should be in the format of "+Country Code" followed by the phone number.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Time zone ‘International’.
NOTE: Upon selecting the Timezone 'International', the Caller ID 'Custom Caller IDs' will be auto-populated, even if you have selected the Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs'.
The Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs' will not be available for the 'International' Time zone.
- The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
- Click OK to proceed to dial the list. Upon clicking OK, all the U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records within these time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start individually dialing international numbers.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.