To Make an Email Template Inactive
Below you can find how to make an Email Template inactive:
- Under Cadence » Templates tab, mouse hover on the desired template that you want to make inactive and click on the Make the Template Inactive icon in the floating toolbar.
- The Mark the Template Inactive window will pop up. Click OK to make the template inactive.
The following message will be displayed after the Template is made inactive.
Also, the template will be moved to the Inactive status with an inactive icon next to the Template name, as shown below:
NOTE: You cannot make an Email Template Inactive under the following conditions:
- Shared Template i.e. templates shared by other users/managers.
- The template is currently being used in one or more Cadences. When trying to make it inactive, an alert message below will be displayed:
To Make an Email Template Active
Below you can find how to change an Email Template from inactive to active status:
- In the Email Templates tab, select the status ‘Inactive’ from the Status dropdown. All the inactive templates will be listed in the Email Templates tab.
- Mouse hover on an inactive template that you want to make active again and click on the Make the Template Active icon in the floating toolbar.
- The Make the Template Active window will pop up. Click OK to make the template active.
- The following message will be displayed after the Template is made active.
Also, the template will be moved to the Active status.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.