Below you can find how to dial an alternative number of a Prospect when the primary number is not reachable:
METHOD 1: Through the ‘Call Disposition’ pop-up window.
- After connecting to a prospect, the Call Disposition window will pop up automatically.
NOTE: The Call disposition window will pop up automatically only if you have enabled the option ‘Auto open Call Disposition popup for each dial’ in the Settings » General tab » Flow Dialer Settings section.
- If the primary number is not reachable, click Hang Up to disconnect the current call and disposition the call details or leave a voicemail.
- Now click on the Dial Next Number button at bottom of the Call Disposition window to dial another number of the prospect. This button will be enabled only after disconnecting the call.
NOTE: If there is no alternative number for the prospect, the system will dial the next prospect queued in the My Session list.
METHOD 2: Through ‘Dialing Tools’ (if the above settings is not enabled)
- Koncert places the call to a prospect in the My Session list.
- If the dialed number is not reachable, click on the Hang Up button in the Dialing Tools to disconnect the current call.
- Now click on the Dial Next Number button in the Dialing Tools to dial the next number for the prospect.
NOTE: If no alternative number is available for the prospect, the system will dial the next prospect queued in the My Session list.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.