Prospects assigned to a ‘LinkedIn Touch’ will be displayed in the To Do » All & LinkedIn tabs for manual execution.
NOTE: Prospects assigned to a LinkedIn Touch will be logged in the To Do tab for execution, ONLY after reaching the time specified in the Time to wait and Execute field of the Add/Edit LinkedIn Touch window has passed.
Below you can find how to execute the LinkedIn Touch:
- Go to the To Do » LinkedIn tab and click on the LinkedIn icon (under the Action column) to the right of the prospect for whom the touch is to be executed.
- The Complete Touch - LinkedIn window will be displayed.
- If the LinkedIn URL is not already in the LinkedIn URL field and you have the prospect’s LinkedIn URL, you will have the ability to paste the URL here and click on the View Profile in LinkedIn button. This will launch the prospect's LinkedIn page in a separate window. The first time you click on the link, it will request your login credentials.
- If you do not have the prospect's LinkedIn URL, click on the View Profile in LinkedIn button. This will launch the LinkedIn page in a separate window. The first time you click on the link, it will request your login credentials. It will show all profiles with the prospect's name.
- If there are multiple profiles listed, select the correct profile from the list.
- After completing the necessary action(s) within LinkedIn, return to the Cadence window and click the Complete Touch button to complete this touch.
After you have completed this touch, an alert message will be displayed, as shown below.
- The metrics for the LinkedIn Touch will be updated in the View Cadence window » Overview tab of the respective Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.