- Contact ConnectLeader Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you have enabled the option International Dialing under the Settings menu (by clicking the Gear icon )
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +446039522500.
- When dialing international countries from US, please make sure you use an international caller id. For example, when dialing into UK, you must have an international caller id like UK phone number.
Below you will be shown how to dial international numbers:
- Dial into the Click Dialer conference bridge.
- In Salesforce, find an International number under Contact or Lead that you want to call.
- Click the (international) phone number you want to call or click the green phone icon next to the number.
- Click Dialer will place the call to your prospect.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.