After uploading the Lead Pool List into the My Session tab, the message, ‘Click “Start Session” button to begin your Dialing Session’, will be shown, see below:
Click on the Start Session button to initiate the Lead Pool Session, along with your team concurrently.
Once the lead pool session is initiated, the records in the list will be assigned to the Dialing Agents for dialing and connects will be transferred to the users in a round-robin fashion. A message “Waiting for Next Transfer” will be displayed on the portal, as shown below:
When a Dialing Agent transfers a call to the user, the Call Disposition window will pop up automatically to log the details of the transferred call.
After hanging up the call, select the appropriate call result from the Call Disposition window and click Save & Go to save the information in the Call Disposition popup. You will not be put back into the queue until you click Save & Go. Only then will you be able to receive your next connect.
- If you receive a referral, record the referral information in the Referral tab of the Call Disposition window. For a Lead Pool Session, the ‘Save & Call Immediately’ option in the Referral tab will be disabled. Dialing the referral prospect immediately after the current call is restricted.
- If you receive a request for a follow-up call, record the follow-up details in the Follow Up tab of the Call Disposition window. Prospects scheduled for follow up calls will be logged in either of the following Follow up lists in the My Lists tab, based on the scheduled date.
- CL Follow Ups (Not due) – Where records scheduled for a follow-up call with a future date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing when needed.
- CL Follow Ups (Past due) – Where records scheduled for a follow-up call with current & past dates will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing when needed.
Users can pause the lead pool session on-demand and can resume the dialing later. Upon clicking the Pause button, the message, “Click “Resume Dialing” button to continue Dialing.” will be displayed on the portal, as shown below:
Click Resume Dialing to continue dialing.
As per the strategy of the Lead Pool Session, the records in the List will be equally allocated among the Team (Sales Reps) regardless of the user who resumes the session later and/or joins the session later.
Once the user resumes dialing, the lead pool session continues with the remaining records in the List.
The following metrics will be displayed in the Lead Pool Session, for the logged-in user:
- Session Dials – Number of Dials made
- Total Time – Total time of the session
- Connects – Number of connected calls in the session
- Connect Time – Total duration of the connected calls in the session
- Hold Time – Total hold time in the session
- Wrap Time – Time duration between the actions performed – call Hang Up and Saving the Call Disposition
When the lead pool session has been initiated by the team concurrently, then you can see the live call status of your team in the grid, with your name highlighted in ‘Green’, as shown below:
- Talker Name – Name of the Sales Reps
- Status – Current status of the Call. For example:
o On Call – Call in-progress
o On Hold – Session on hold
- # Connects – Number of Connected Calls
- Session Duration – Total time of the session
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.