After you have logged into the Koncert portal, go to the My Lists tab to view the Lead Pool List shared by your manager. The shared Lead Pool List will be highlighted in ‘blue’ so you can easily differentiate this list from a normal Call List.
You can view the settings enabled by your manager for the lead pool list by clicking the icon under the Settings column.
However, you cannot edit the settings enabled by your manager. The Save button in the List Dialing Settings window will be disabled.
Also, you cannot delete the shared lead pool list. If you try to do so the below warning message will be displayed:
Pre-requisites: Before uploading the list, please make sure that you have logged into the Phone Bridge using the Dial and Access Code visible on the portal.
Below you can find how to upload the shared Lead Pool List to My Session for dialing:
- In the My Lists » My Lists tab, select the Lead Pool List shared by your manager that you want to dial.
- Click on the Begin Upload button above the grid.
- You will be redirected to the My Session tab. Click on the Start Session button to begin your dialing session.
- If you have not logged into the Phone Bridge before, a message ‘Please login to the Phone Bridge’ will be displayed in the My Session tab as shown below.
- When you trying to upload more than one Lead Pool List to My Session tab at once, then the below information message will be displayed:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.