- Make sure your list is in Excel and save it as a CSV (comma delimited) file. The mandatory columns are Account Name, Contact Name (or First Name/Last Name), and a Phone Number. If uploading into Cadence we suggest an Email column as well.
- Sign in to the Koncert portal and navigate to the ‘My Lists’ tab and click Add Lists » Add from CSV.
- This will launch the Add Records From CSV window, where you have to choose a file from your computer and click Next.
- On the next page, configure the call settings (Caller ID, Phone column to dial, Voicemail, Time Zones, etc.) for the list and click Next.
- Here you have to set the column mappings for the uploading list. Map the appropriate CSV column headers with the corresponding Koncert Fields. For instance: Company or Account to Account Name, Contact to Contact Name, etc.
NOTE: If you have a First Name and the Last Name, map those to First Name and Last Name and keep Contact Name BLANK.
- You can save the mappings and make use of them for the upcoming lists (if the CSV has the same headers every time).
- Click Next to save the mappings and to upload the file. After a successful upload you will be notified with a message Your list has been saved successfully.
- Select the uploaded CSV file in the My Lists tab and click the Begin Upload button above the grid to upload the CSV file into the My Session tab for dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.