Below you can find how to set up the dialing instructions for Cadence prospects:
- Once you have imported the Cadence prospects (from the Cadence » Pending Calls tab) into the My Session tab, click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session.
- This will launch the Before You Begin window, where you can configure the dialing settings below:
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown on how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
- Phone – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
- Sort By – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
- Instructions for Dialing Agents – Instructions to be followed by the Dialing Agents. (applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer)
- After setting up the required dialing settings, click the Begin Dialing button to start the dialing session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.