The Social Touch is used to expand the boundaries of your sales through Social Media like Google, Twitter and Zoominfo.
Below you can find how to create the Social Touch:
- In the View Cadence window » Touches tab, click on the Social Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Social Touch window pops up, provide the details below:
- Choose Network – Select the social network from the Choose Network dropdown, e.g. Google, Twitter, or Zoominfo.
- Description – Enter a description for the Touch.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the Social touch. The prospects will be moved automatically to the To Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time you wish the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that time frame, prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. Also, the prospects will be removed from the To Do tab and moved to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the Social touch.
- The Social Touch Info will be displayed with the above saved information. You can also edit the information by clicking the edit icon if needed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.