You can create your email templates that can be sent to your prospects.
Below you can find how to create an Email Template:
- Go to Cadence » Templates » Email Templates tab, click on the Add a Template button.
- After the Add Template window pops up, enter the required details such as Name, Subject, Tag, Category, and Body of the email.
- You can format the Email body content as needed using the formatting toolbar.
- You can also add attachments, links, business videos, etc.
NOTE: You can find the Video icon in the formatting bar. If it is not available then please contact Koncert Support to enable this.
- Use the Mail Merge option to fetch and display the individual recipient’s information, when sending emails.
- You can send a Test Email to your registered email address (as configured in the Settings tab » Email Settings); click on the Send Test Email button.
NOTE: Before sending a Test Email, you can view the registered email address by clicking the button next to the Send Test Email button. The Alternate Email - Send Test Email window will be displayed with your registered email address.
If you wish to send a test email to an alternative email address (other than your registered email address), enter your alternate email address in the Email field and click Change Email. The test email will be sent to your alternate email address.
If you click the Send Test Email button without prior configuration of your Email account, an alert message will be displayed. Close the message and navigate to the Settings » Email Settings tab to configure your Email Account.
- Click Save to save the email template.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.