Email Touch is used to send Emails to prospects. There are two types of Email Touches available in Cadence. They are as follows:
- Auto Email – Used to send emails automatically to the prospects without manual intervention
- Personalize Email – Used to preview the email content before sending it to prospects
Below you can find how to create an Email Touch:
- In the View Cadence window » Touches tab, click on the Email Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Email Touch window pops up, provide the General Info details and define the Workflow Action(s):
- Time to wait and Execute – If you do not want your email to send right away, please choose how long you would like to wait for the email to send. This can be chosen in minutes/hours/days.
- Choose Templates – Select a pre-defined email template by clicking on the Search icon . Search and select the desired Email templates (maximum of 5 Templates) from the Search Email Templates window that was created in the Templates tab. Click Select.
a. You can select a maximum of 5 Email Templates for an Email Touch. An alert message will be displayed when trying to add more than 5 Templates.
b. You can also create and add an Email Template on your own for an Email Touch by clicking the icon under the Choose Templates field.
c. It is not mandatory to select any Email Template(s) in order to save. Cadences with an Email Touch that do not have any Email Template added will be indicated by the icon to the right of the Cadence name in the Cadences tab.
d. The icon will also be displayed to the right of the respective Email Touch(es) in the View Cadence window » Touches tab.
- Email Touch Type – Select the email touch type from the dropdown. The available options are New Email and Reply Email. (The reply option will only be available on the second email touch and on)
- Personalize Email before send– Select this option to preview the email content before sending it to the prospects. The emails will be logged in the To Do tab when the touch is ready to be completed.
Upon selecting this option, the Select Schedule Type and Choose a Schedule field will be replaced with Maximum Time to complete the Touch field. Select the maximum time you wish for the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days) for preview. If the touch is not completed in that time frame, the emails will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. They will then be moved to the next touch.
- Select Schedule Type – Select the desired schedule type to schedule and send the Email.
NOTE: When selecting the Schedule Type ‘Send by Exact Date/Time’, the option ‘Move Prospects to next Touch when the time exceeds’ will be displayed. Select to move the prospects (assigned to this scheduled Email Touch) to the next touch automatically when the touch execution fails due to any technical issue.
- Define the Workflow Action(s) for each email outcome (Sent, clicked, etc.)
- Click Save to save the Email touch.
- The Email Touch Info will be displayed with the above created touch information. If you want to edit, you can edit by clicking the edit icon.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.