In Call Touch, you can initiate the dialing session to connect with the prospects assigned. Once the prospects are assigned, all the prospects will be moved to the Pending Calls tab where you can start the dialing session manually (via Flow Dialer/Agent Assisted Dialer/Click Dialer).
Below you can find how to create a call touch:
- In the View Cadence window » Touches tab, click on the Call Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Call Touch window pops up, provide the General Info details and define the Workflow Action(s).
- Choose Calling Mode – Select the dialer(s) you wish to use to dial the prospects in this touch.
NOTE: You can only use the licensed dialers that are included in your subscription.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the call touch. The prospects will be moved to the Pending Calls tab automatically for dialing after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time you wish the prospects to stay in the Pending Calls tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that time frame, prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. Also, the prospects will be removed from the Pending Calls tab and moved to the next touch.
- Define the Work Flow Action(s) for each call outcome.
- Click Save to save the Call Touch.
- The Call Touch Info will be displayed with the above Touch information. You can also edit the information by clicking the edit icon if needed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.