The Cadence module allows you to upload lists in three different ways, as follows:
Import from CRM (only for CRM users)
- In the Cadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import from CRM button.
- After the Upload List(s) window pops up, select either one of the following options to import prospects from a CRM:
- Show Reports from all folder(s) – Option to view & choose reports from all folders
- Choose folder from dropdown below – Option to choose a report from a specific folder
- After selecting your report(s) from the folders, click Next to upload the report(s).
Import from CSV
Both CRM and Non-CRM users can use this feature to upload prospect list(s) from their computer (in .CSV format).
Below you can find how to import prospects from your computer in CSV format.
- In the Cadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import from CSV button.
- After the Upload List From File window pops up, click on Choose File and select the CSV file from your computer.
- Select/enter a tag name in the Tag your list(s) textbox and select the desired Cadence from the Add to Cadence dropdown to which the prospects to be assigned directly. Click Upload to set the table mapping.
- Configure the table mappings and click Save to upload the list.
Import from Customer Portal
You can also upload prospects to a Cadence from the My Lists tab in the Customer portal.
- Within the My Lists tab, select the list(s) that you want to assign to a Cadence.
- Click on the Add to Cadence button from the Actions dropdown.
- After the Assign to a Cadence window pops up, select a Cadence from the dropdown and select/enter a tag name in the Choose Tag field.
- Click Start Cadence to assign the prospects list(s) to the selected Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.