Below you can find how to add a new Email Execution Schedule.
- Go to Cadence » Settings » Email Execution Schedule tab.
- Click on the button above the grid to add a new Email Schedule.
- Enter a Schedule Name and select the default Time Zone that you want your emails to send during.
NOTE: You cannot enter more than 100 characters.
- Select the ‘Send Emails using Prospects Time Zone if available’ checkbox if you wish to send the emails for the prospect's time zone instead of the Default Time Zone.
A confirmation message will be displayed after clicking the Save & Close button. Click OK.
NOTE: If the above checkbox remains unselected and the assigned prospects are in a different Time Zone, the application will send auto emails based on the default Time Zone selected.
- Choose the time slots for the days that emails should be sent automatically.
NOTE: Recurring bookings for consecutive days can be made easily by clicking the Copy from above icon (adjacent to the day) to copy and book the same time slot from the previous day.
- To send emails on weekends, select the Include Weekends checkbox. When selecting this check box, the time slots for Saturday and Sunday will be displayed.
- To exclude sending emails on Federal Holidays, select the Exclude Holidays checkbox.
- Click Save & Close to save the email execution schedule.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.